Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Croatia Day 1

After leaving Seattle at noon I am finally half way around the world. The travel breakdown was 9.5 hrs from Seattle to Frankfurt. 3 hr lay over. 2 hr flight from Franfurt to Zagreb, Croatia and then a grueling 2 hr luggage filled cab ride to our final destination in Rijeka. A lesson that I learned was "move marathons" are awesome especially on long flights. I got to check out Karate Kid (kicks ass), Toy Story 3 (awesome), Grown Ups (ok may be better with sandwiches) and Prince of Persia (surprisingly good). I got to grab a proper German bier at the airport. A half liter of Paulaner Hefe helped me nap on the next flight. So other than not knowing what time it is anymore and having jet lag I am looking forward to checking out what Croatia has to offer.

1 comment:

  1. Hey if your gonna do a blog do it right, us followers at home want daily updates! ha ha have fun my brother and come back in one piece!

    ReplyDelete